Leveraging the power of Skype for Business and Office 365, TeamWorkAnyWhere
delivers a fully integrated cloud-based solution for everything from phone
and email to video conferencing and screen sharing.
True Unified Communication.
If you would like to learn more about Skype for Business, please fill out the form below or contact Skype for Business Evangelist Andrew Saah at email@example.com or 301.960.0488
Our TeamWorkAnyWhere solution is a hosted Skype For Business platform combined with enterprise voice. Integrated with Office 365 and ShareFile, we offer a comprehensive cloud-based communication platform for business.
For your team, Skype For Business provides anytime, anywhere access to all of the communication tools they need, including:
- Local, Domestic, and International Long Distance Voice Calls
- Video Calling and Conferencing
- Conference Call Services with Toll-Free Dial-In, Dial-Out, Recording and Sharing Audio/ Video/Web Content
- Instant Messaging and Group Chat
- Presence (Available, Away, In a Call)
If your company is planning on moving to a cloud storage platform, let us help!
Additionally, Office 365 provides:
- 5 Licenses of Office Software per user that can be installed on PC or Mac
- Office Software gets upgraded to the latest version for free
- Unlimited file storage with OneDrive for Business
- Web Access to email calendar, contacts, OneDrive Files, and web versions of Word, Excel, etc.
- Online Document Collaboration
- Yammer for Collaboration and Social Media
- Was named a leader by Gartner for enterprise file sync and sharing for 2 years in a row
- Possesses robust security
- Can replace legacy file servers
- Gives you access to your files anywhere, anytime
- Can be utilized to easily share files with outside partners
- Enables file searches easily
For your business, this eliminates capital expenditure for these essential IT services because it is cloud-based. This means:
- Little to no capital expenditure on infrastructure
- Fixed monthly costs per user subscription
- No maintenance or service contracts
- No more separate bills for phone, conferencing, equipment, maintenance, and software licensing
- Team members are more connected, have better communication tools, and can be fully operational from anywhere, allowing seamless telecommuting
- Reduced travel spend and time by conducting effective multimedia calls, meetings, and presentations
…which not only reduces cost, but consolidates invoicing and allows you to scale your technology to meet your company’s needs.
For your IT Team, it means less to monitor and maintain:
- No Exchange, Lync, or SharePoint servers to monitor or maintain
- No Phone Systems on-site to monitor or maintain
- No purchases of MS Office every few years
- No more projects to upgrade outdated equipment
- No more on-premise PRI circuits of phone lines
- Single Office 365 Admin portal to manage all users, devices, and license subscriptions
…which means more time for IT to focus on adding value to your company.
Office 365 and Skype for Business
TeamWorkAnyWhere provides competitive pricing and turnkey high-touch migrations to Microsoft Office 365, Citrix ShareFile, and a hosted Skype for Business platform with integrated PSTN calling, for a communication solution which has all of the integration of an on-premise platform with none of the costs and overhead.
For a demo, pricing, or to learn more about how Skype for Business can transform your company, contact Andrew Saah at TecFac at 301.960.0488 or SkypeforBusiness@tecfac.net.